Friday 30 December 2011

Wishing you a all a Happy, New Year



Before I sat down to write to my friends in the Stonehenge group, all my friends and family and followers, I  a drew a card from John Matthew's Shaman Oracle to help guide my wishes for you all for the next year. It was the Ancestor of Skill,  so here are my wishes for you. 


I hope you will;

find a sense of balance and wisdom
and how to channel this into whatever tasks you undertake.
I hope you will uncover latent skills which imbue you with positive energy
I hope you will live skilfully and be grateful for the joyful in life
that you will dance when others run
find joy in the skills you already possess
that your life will be enriched by those around you.
whether there for a season, a reason, or a lifetime

I wish you a very Happy New Year, a year full of of learning, love, and kindness. Be easy on yourself and others.
With Reiki blessings and light

Merry B

No comments:

Post a Comment