Saturday 5 May 2012

Got-cha

I was so tired when I came back from my plot yesterday.  I had hoed and cleared the Willow bed of brambles and weeds, sown, some flower seed and tied in the blackberries to the wires.  I was glad to tumble into bed at 11. o'clock.  I put on Radio Four Extra  and set the sleep button.  The next thing I know the cats are both standing on top of me demanding breakfast.  I felt as if I hadn't slept at all.  I slept through the alarm but the serial that starts at six am. was still playing on the radio.  I got up and stumbled down the stairs.  I felt exhausted. 


The day was rainy, gloomy and very,very overcast.  I put on the cat fish, made a cup of tea and went and sat on the settee. Next thing the smoke alarm was going off and I could smell the fish burning I jumped up rushed to switched off the saucepan and found the broom to turn off the smoke alarm.  I did manage to save some of the fish but got out the chicken and gave them a plate of that each as well. 


My kitchen clock had stopped at ten past two - The batteries were all up stairs so I went up to find them and there was my Radio alarm clock showing the time as 2.15 am.  Ray and Tids had woken me  and and I had heard the serial  being repeated at 1.00 am not six am.  I hadn't pressed the sleep button! I climbed back into bed and fell asleep.


I woke with a start Radio four Extra playing the serial but this time it was six o'clock in the morning and was time to get up.


Love you Tids and Ray yes Got-cha very clever.


With Reiki blessing to my beautiful cats and everyone

Merryb

No comments:

Post a Comment